Monday, February 2, 2015

Think Warm Thoughts.

It's another snow storm in Boston but with 1 foot instead of 3-4 feet like last week so I've been trying to reintroduce summer skin beauty and skin care back into my life on these snow days so I can pretend like I'm not here.

Last week I used the new CiatE Ice Cream collection, I must say the pigmentation and drying time for their nail polish has improved over the past 2 years! It's still going to need more than one coat but the color pay off is very beautiful and took about a full week to even start chipping away.

I purchased the mini collection at Sephora, here is the link http://www.sephora.com/ice-cream-collection-P393358?skuId=1683028













Also, I followed up with my beloved Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat to ensure a glossy long lasting mani.


















Sea Salt Hair Spray Battle

SEA SPRAY HAIR MIST- Lush Cosmetics
 As some of you may know I am a straight up weekend warrior so I work weekends at Lush Cosmetics! Last year (or maybe a year and half?) they came out with Sea Spray Hair Spray which is their version of a cruelty free, fresh, and cruelty free hair spray! It's suppose to gie you beachy waves if you scrunch it OR it can tame your baby hairs like it does mine :)! I do feel like this does a good just of leaving hair workable but this does not have a super strong hold unless you use a lot... Here is the link to the US site, you can sometimes get a better price form the UK site but it really depends on when you want your product by. http://www.lushusa.com/Sea-Spray/03767,en_US,pd.html#start=2







SURF SPRAY- Bumble and Bumble
If you're looking for something with a great hold, I suggest bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. BEWARE, this may dry your hair out, not sure what ingredient it was wrecking havoc on my strands but it was kinda gross
after I used it for the full day. Be sure to use a deep conditioner after you've use this spray to keep your hair in tip top condition! I think this going to be great for oily hair btw.... i don't have oily hair but it would def be interesting to see how people that do have oilier scalps and hair feel about this product. I purchased mine from sephora, here is the link:  http://www.sephora.com/surf-spray-P280513






Hope where every you are, you're enjoying the sun or pretending like summer is around the corner just like me! :)

xoxo,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment