Sunday, February 8, 2015

GlamGlow Youth Mud Review

I've been seeing youth mud all over the internet and caved... i needed to try it!

Stopped by my local Sephora and picked up the Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. When I went home I immediately washed my face and read the directions for the mask. It says that the mask is going to tingle and let me tell you... IT FUCKING BURNED. for like.... 3 minutes. but shoot, I had to leave this on for 10 minutes so that's about 30% of the time I had it on!

 ANY WAY.

Fast forward to washing it off... I was so impressed! my pores were significantly tinier and I think it even shrank some of my hormonal pimples. Fair warning, this treatment felt real intense. Bare with it because the end result is fantastic! just be sure to wear enough moisturizer because this can definitely be drying. The mask says to use 1-2 times weekly and I'm actually already excited to use it again just to see what my pores look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment